Thanks to the generous support of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, applications for travel support are invited to facilitate authors of accepted ICRA 2022 papers to travel to the conference. To be eligible, an applicant must be in one of the following two categories:
- Student members of IEEE Robotics and Automation Society with accepted ICRA 2022 papers
- Members of IEEE Robotics and Automation Society with accepted ICRA 2022 papers, from developing countries as determined by the Developing Country Listing
• Application deadline: February 22, 2022 PT
• Notification of award: March 22, 2022 PT
To submit a RAS travel grant application, please visit https://apply2.org/ieee/apps/icra_travelgrants/
To complete an application, an applicant is asked to provide:
- Basic information about the applicant;
- Information about his/her accepted ICRA 2022 papers;
- A statement about how attendance at ICRA 2022 will impact the applicant; and
- Resume/CV of the applicant
Estimated costs in the application process should be made in USD.
In addition, for a student applicant (category 1), the application requires the endorsement by the student’s faculty advisor. This endorsement is requested via email by the application system.
Applications are reviewed on a competitive basis. In order for an award recipient to claim the travel grant – typically in the range of US$500 to US$750 – he/she must provide proof of attendance (registration) and of travel (boarding passes and ticket receipt). Instructions regarding the reimbursement process will be provided at a later date.
Support and Information
For questions regarding travel support, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the keywords “ICRA 2022 travel grant” in the subject line of your email.
Members of ICRA 2022 Travel Grant Committee:
Stephanie Gil (Chair)